- Visit our website at https://taggedsecurity.com/, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- phone numbers
- email addresses
- billing addresses
- debit/credit card numbers
- financial data
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To fulfil and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
- Payment Processors
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
Legal Basis for Processing (‘Lawfulness’) In order to process personal data lawfully, Tagged Technologies Ltd. must have a legal basis for doing so. There are five legal bases for processing personal data, of which no single basis is preferred or regarded as more significant than another. The basis that is regarded as most appropriate will depend on the purpose of the processing, and Tagged Technologies’ relationship with the individual. The five legal bases as set out in Article 2.2 NDPR are:
a) The Data Subject has given consent to the processing of his or her Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
d) Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Data Subject or of another natural person, and
e) Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in exercise of official public mandate vested in the controller; .
What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website’s domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits.
How to delete cookies?
If you want to restrict or block the cookies that are set by our website, you can do so through your browser setting. Alternatively, you can visit www.internetcookies.com, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers and devices. You will find general information about cookies and details on how to delete cookies from your device.
What is RFID store-What is the use of RFID in stores-Where is RFID data stored-How do hackers use RFID-RFID Store-What is RFID tagging System-RFID Tag-Asset Tagging-Equipment Tagging-Books Tagging-Animal Tagging-Anti-counterfeiting-Tracking-RFID Asset Tags & Labels-Buy your RFID equipment and get advice from RFID experts-Rfid Asset Tracking-Shop Passive and Active RFID Tags and Transponders-RFID Asset Tracking Equipment-RFID Asset Tags & Labels – Inventory RFID Tags